segunda-feira, 6 de setembro de 2010

The Most Embarrassing Situation

Well, I must have been about 10 when my older sister got a terrible cold. So my mom decided to go to a drugstore and buy some medicine. She asked me to go with her. It was Sunday afternoon and I was still wearing pajama and watching TV like a little couch potato. So I told her that I wouldn’t go because I would have to change my clothes. She said that we would go by car and it wasn’t necessary to enter at the store.
Anyway, when my mom entered at the store, I realized that she had forgotten her wallet. So I decided to go there and give her the wallet. The moment I arrived there I listened people laughing and saying how beautiful that bear was. Guess what??? The bear was on my pajamas! I was at the drugstore wearing pajamas!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário